On Saturday 23rd July from 4am, maintenance is scheduled at Blackboard to upgrade the Mobile apps. The system will be unavailable for approximately 24 hours.
You will still be able to access Blackboard from a desktop / laptop.
- Bb Student
- Including Blackboard Collaborate functionality via Blackboard Student
- Bb Grader
- Blackboard Mobile Learn
During the downtime, clients and end users will experience the following:
- End users will not be able to look up institutions from their mobile apps
- End users will not receive push notifications through their mobile apps
- End users who have an active cached session will be able to continue using their mobile app, but will still not receive push notifications.
- The Mobile Analytics link will not work for Learn Administrators