Did you know that as a University of Bradford student you have access to a wealth of online resources to help you on your career path whether you are applying for a part time job, placement or graduate opportunity? And now it’s easier than ever to get started as you can login with your UoB student username and password!
From your Build My Career dashboard (pictured above), you can explore an extensive collection of employer videos and podcasts on employment related topics including:
- CV Builder – a tool to create a professional CV with online help and advice.
- Interview Simulator – an auto generated mock interview to hone your interview skills.
- Job search engine and employer research directory.
- Elevator pitch builder – how to sum up who you are, and what your career goals are in a few succinct sentences
- Assessment centre preparation – new feature just added!
Want to find out more about a specific job and what it involves? Then Career Pathways is for you, with 1100 videos on different career areas.
Find out more at Build My Career. The tutorial video in the Getting Started learning area will introduce you to all that Build My Career has to offer.
And if you have further questions or want help to get started, come and see us in the Careers Service in Student Central, or see our website for further information.