The Anatomage Table is now up and running and situated alongside iStan on L-floor.
We will be holding a series of open events in L5 (Richmond) over the next two weeks, during which time we would like to introduce you to our new virtual dissection Anatomage table, and our human patient simulator, iStan.
- Monday 19th August (11:30am-2pm)
- Wednesday 21st August (10:30am-1:30pm)
- Thursday 22nd August (10am-3pm)
- Wednesday 28th August(10:30am-1:30pm)
- Friday 30th August (10:30am-1:30pm)
Whether you are thinking of using them in your teaching, or if you are wondering about using them in publicity or Widening Participation events, or indeed if you’ve never had the chance to see them before and you just want to know what all of the fuss is about…. Then please come along and have a look during one of the above sessions.
You will be able to :
- Try the simulations
- Try out the new touch-screen dissection models
- Have a look at the interactive image gallery,
- Help kill or cure iStan with different pharmacological treatments
- Talk to us about possibilities for teaching sessions or projects or collaborations or even inter-professional learning opportunities
- Have an informal chat around how we could help you integrate them into Life Sciences programmes.
I am currently looking to integrate these new resources into as many different areas of Life Sciences as possible and you are invited to come and see how we can work together to provide more exciting and innovative teaching! I will be available for discussions and to help with demonstrations during all five open events.
These are all very informal drop-in sessions and all members of staff are invited, even if you just want to have a look.
I look forward to seeing you there!