My Leisure Exchange Experience

I’ve been in Bradford for about 4 years and as most students know in conjunction to Broadway, leisure exchange is the place to be with everything being such a short distance from one another meaning NO EXTRA TRAVEL COST!!! So when I was asked to do a blog about the leisure exchange I jumped at the chance.

01

We started the night at Pizza Hut trying the new American classics. The new flavour pizza were amazing with the ability to get chips, steak and beef fajita, which means even if you don’t like pizza, they have everything for everybody. I decided on the BBQ based vegetarian pizza with stuffed crust, I was shocked at the variety of options for vegetarians which was great. I washed it down with one of their new milkshakes, which gave off the full American diner experience as it came in a metal container. Additionally, I was told by a waiter that students get 20% off which was an absolute shocker. So make sure you head down!!!

02

Next was Hollywood Bowl, which I was excited about as bowling is my favourite sport and yes I said sport! The team were lovely and very helpful. We were told by one of the staff members Tim that if someone got 3 strikes in a row they would do a Turkey dance and to his surprise, Nikki in our group got 3 strikes and Tim was a man of his word and did the most phenomenal Turkey dance. So next time you go bowling be sure to get 3 strikes because you are definitely in for a treat.

03

We then moved on to Frankie and Benny’s to try their range of new desserts, which was amazing. When I tell you I was not ready for what was about to happen, they brought out all these small desserts and I literally felt like a kid in a candy store I didn’t know where to start. Nevertheless, Frankie and Benny’s had my back with the Can’t Decider with a choice of different small desserts; tarts, Oreo cheesecake, Smooth and rich chocolate fudge cake, Pecan pie and Citrus tart all served with a bowl of vanilla ice-cream. However my favourite had to be the Salted Caramel cheesecake.

04

We ended the night as most nights at the leisure exchange end at the Cinema, Cineworld to be exact. We watched Captain America: Civil War which was a great action packed movie, with all the classic Avenger characters with an introduction of Ant-Man, Spiderman and the more anticipated Black Panther. The film was long but totally worth it and with the comfy seats, it was the perfect evening.

All in all the evening was amazing and all the staff were great help, so head down to the Leisure Exchange for a fun filled evening with many discounts for students.