Most people join a union because they want protection at work – help with pay and conditions of service, legal or health and safety advice or representation in case things go wrong at work. That’s what we’re here for. UNISON negotiates on pay and working conditions at every level – local, regional and national.
There are also lots of other benefits in having a unionised workplace.
UNISON offers you:
- Excellent legal services at work and in the home.
- Help with pay and conditions of service.
- Health and safety guidance and support.
- Confidential welfare services for you and your dependents in difficult times.
- Excellent legal services including free help with work problems and legal support for members and their families.
- Education and training advice and courses leading to vocational and professional qualifications.
- A colour magazine sent to your home four times a year; a fortnightly newspaper for our stewards and activists and a full range of publicity.
- A special hotline, UNISONdirect, for help and advice on workplace issues.
- Online employment and workplace advice.
- Our own holiday centre for members and families at the Devon seaside.
- Loads of benefits and great deals for members.
Why not get in touch and find out more? Fill out the form today, send it to Toheed Raza and we’ll send you an information pack and application form.