The Web Team’s New Year’s Resolution is to keep everyone more informed about what we’ve been up to, so we’re starting off with regular updates about our week! This week we were a man down as Paddy took some post-Christmas time off, but Anna and I cracked on and got some satisfying tasks done.
- Research website – took out an unnecessary level, created new menus for the Research Centres
- Social Sciences website – most of it has been moved over into the responsive layouts
- Your Career section created on the Study at Bradford website
- 50 Years, 50 Stories page created on the 50th website, with a new stripe for the videos, and a Celebrating 50 Years stripe created for the external homepage
- Added new content to the 50th website’s Your Memories page, using the new Image Gallery content type developed by Anna
- Homepage switched to welcome New Students
- New course listings for Health Studies
- Twitter feed on CED website
- Published two new student posts on the Bradford Life blog
- Published January’s What’s On article
- Helped Mandy Simmons change the look and feel of the Research Students webpages
- Amends for Heaton Mount, Fees and Financial Support, course pages, UCAS exhibitions, New Students
- Got the number of broken links in SiteImprove down to its lowest (ever?) level!
Leave a Reply